Monday, August 17, 2009

Aloha Monday...Perseverance


Its not how hard you fall...

Its about what you do when you get back up!!!

Once you realize life is tough, then it gets easier to accept the obstacles we encounter daily.

I remember when I was broke, homeless and about every person in my life shut me out. People who said they loved me, turned their back on me. I was sentenced to go to jail, dreading the day to turn myself in, considering going on the run to Florida. I felt lost, confused and alone. There are many choices I made in life that I will never be able to take back, but you learn from it and move on. I look back 5 years ago and realize everything that occurred in my life, made me the strong man I am Today. All that matters in life is what is happening right now. Appreciate your presence in the present.


Aloha & Have a Great Week,

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment