Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day Two...Brings Something New



Abel Gigz' Daily Lesson

Obviously this works and things happen the way they are supposed to happen.

Our attitude will determine how we perceive every situation we encounter. We choose to have a positive or negative outlook when it comes to life. It is simply a choice.

I choose to wake up everyday mentally prepared and excited to handle Any situation. Everything may not go the way I envision, but my attitude leads me to find the positive out of any situation.

It is simple once you get it.

Therefore, What is Your Choice?


You can listen to the entire Abel Gigz 'Unplugged 2009,' here on my blog...

If you enjoy my words of wisdom....make sure you stop by every time you feel the need.

Aloha,

Abel Gigz



No comments:

Post a Comment