Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Go Deeper...Its Just My Reality


This is my opportunity to take your soul on a ride...

One you've never experienced.

That's what makes my life so full of purpose, the impacting moments complete me...

The day I realized my true potential, everything began to make sense. My Music became full of pure substance and I let go when it was time to let go. Which means becoming purely conscious to what is going on Now. Forget what is going on in your mind, can you shut it off to focus on what is going on Right Now? When you get into that mental state, we artists are at our full potential. If you want any type of advice or direction, it starts here. Do not hesitate to ask for any advice, because if I don't have the answers, I would be more than happy to get you in the right direction.

Music is for everyone to appreciate...make sure you are doing it for the right reasons...

I know I am...

Aloha,

Abel Gigz

PS...I am beginning a video blog of The Abel Gigz Experience, which I hope to have the first video post this week...Take a trip into my universe...Its not just music, its a lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment