Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Time to move on and let go...


The new adventure has officially begun...I no longer have time for negative energy, doubts, regrets, etc.

Some people just don't know when to stop. I have my mind made up, this is what I choose to do. I have only one life to live in this body, til my soul moves on to the next. I have to do what I know in my mind is right. I'm sorry that this bothers you, but its time to move on. There is no "what ifs" anymore. I have proved what I needed to prove, my talents and abilities. Now its time to showcase my story to the world. Tell it like it needs to be told. If you tell it right, they will listen to you with their undivided attention...

I want to give my fellow people a reason to get inspired to do what it is that they feel is their true calling. I have realized my true calling in life...to inspire the world beyond anything that anyone has ever done in history...bold statement that I am willing to live with.

Why are you here?

Aloha Hump Day,

Abel

http://youtube.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment