Thursday, November 12, 2009

Overlook the haters...


Avoiding the people who don't agree with what your doing is impossible. I say do your best to stay on your A-Game. Not necessarily avoiding the haters, but do your best and stay true to yourself. Not everyone is going to like you, it is just human nature. I still try to be nice to the people who do not like me, what is the point letting a negative person get the best of me. Misery loves company.

As long as I could remember since childhood, I had someone who disliked me. Whether it was the coke bottle glasses I wore as a child, the natural talent I had in school and in sports, the women I dated or the music I make. It is just all apart of life. We must not let these situations get the best of us.

Just smile to know that if they are spending that much energy thinking about you, then you must be doing something right.

No matter how kind of a person you are, you can't please everyone...because when you try and please everyone, someone is bound to get pissed off.

Life is a natural high, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Aloha Thursday Universe,

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment