Thursday, March 31, 2011

Its A Beautiful Morning


Its such a nice day outside I just had to write. So looks like this weekend is going to be a productive one. My talented cousin Sal Martinez will be visiting me on Saturday and were going to be getting creative and writing some music together. I am pretty stoked on it because I haven't recorded any acoustic stuff since my first album Addicted Melodies. I am curious to see what we come up with.

All is well on the home front just waiting anxiously for this album to be available on iTunes already. The songs on my blog all will be on the album titled Devil's Playground. I really want to thank Adam Santana of Adamzworld for the very nice artwork. I feel he outdid himself. He never lets me down when it comes to graphic design. In my opinion he is one of the best out there. So if you need any artwork done make sure you go to him.

Other than that have a great day and keep it positive.


Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment