Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Putting In That Overtime



I'm not getting time and a half or double pay for the countless hours I invest into my music.  But it is all worth it because I'm doing what I love.  Music is passion and emotions that try to connect to certain aspects of my life to your life.  Life can be a struggle, so its only fair that you have something to fall back on to get you thru those times.  Whether its love, money, work, family and friends we all somehow turn to music.  

I want my music to inspire you, because music inspires me.  Its only fair.  I am thankful to all the people who believed in me since the start because you have seen me evolve into a great artist.  I have been doing this for 7 years of my life and constantly improving as a man.

 I love creating music of all types.  Whether on my guitar or behind the mic, it is all what I feel and  that's how I write. Appreciate the music as much as I do.  I hold nothing back and say what's on my mind.  I speak of the truth.  Whether good or bad it still needs to be said so I can get whatever I need to off my chest.  Its my outlet.

What is yours?

Do me a favor and stay tuned to the blog.  Enjoy the music.  Download the music while you still can for free.  And enjoy whats good in your life.  Be thankful and have a great day.

Download for free below.

https://soundcloud.com/abelgigz-1

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment