Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Don't Hold Back...


Make each moment and every day count.  Live life to the fullest extent and don't hold back.  Be a fearless warrior and aim to have no regrets or any doubts about the decisions you make.  Everything you have experienced in life has led you to this point.  Preparation is everything.  Learn from every situation to become a better person.  Don't let negative energy get in the way of your success.  Stay true to yourself and don't let distractions get in your way either.  Life will always throw obstacles at us.  It is just the way we react to them that matters.  Don't lose your cool or get upset.  Just take it in stride and be the best person you can be. 

I always imagined my life would turn in this direction.  I just never could pinpoint when it would happen.  It is so awesome because the timing couldn't have been any better.  I am especially pleased that I am more mature at 31 years old.  I was definitely too wild in my 20's having fun.  I am having fun at my age now, but it is now about my career and family life.  That is most important to me.  Being present and handling everything responsibly.  Being a great father and devoting myself to my lifelong passion of music. 

Have a great day...

A.G.

Listen and download music from your phone right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment