Friday, March 29, 2013

Home sweet home

 

God it feels so good to be home.  My comfort zone.  Back to the place where the foundation is based on unconditional love.  It shouldn't be anything else.  Surround yourself with the people who bring happiness.  None of that bullshit drama.  

I'm very pleased on how the video came out.  We really put a lot of effort into it.  Just be ready for the finished product.  You'll see a little of what I am like and what I represent.  Its a positive movement.  I won't sell out to the corporate uniform and will always write my own music.  No ghostwriting allowed.  I write all my material and sell songs to other artists.  There are many ways to make money in the music business.  Branch out and grow your network.

Have a blessed day

A.G.

To listen and download from your phone or computer click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment