Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Old Connections


It is so good to reconnect with friends.  Time moves on, but the friendship never wears off.  I have a circle of people who I have made music with in the past.  It is so awesome to collaborate again with them.  We have all grown into artists that show how talented we truly are.  I just click with certain types of style.  Right now I am working on several projects.  Ranging from song writing, producing, composing, hip hop, rap, r&b, reggae, rock, soul and jazz.  I enjoy all genres of music and I also hope to write country music as well.  I just believe in myself as an artist to be able to adapt and be flexible to all styles of music.  This point in my life I am so inspired by so many things.  Maybe it's just that I am more mature, who knows.  Life right now is so rewarding with so many gifts, I am just blessed.

So thankful for the good karma...


A.G.

You can listen from your phone and download music right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment