Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Go Big or Go Home



Step up to the microphone and let your voice be heard.  Stand up for what you believe in.  Choose your destiny and imagine the outcome.  A beautiful ecstasy that heightens your awareness.  Know your flaws and use them to your advantage.  They may not even be flaws in the eyes of another.  We are not perfect and were meant to make mistakes.  Just make sure you learn and try not to do the same thing twice or even three times.  Its all good.  Perfect practice equals perfect results.  I hope that makes sense.  Strive to be your best.  Don't be half ass and expect things to come out the way you want.  Life doesn't work that way.  You get what you give.  Its a basic concept and pretty much  common sense.  
I am very excited about this music we are creating in the studio.  Now that my mixtape/album is complete, there is more stuff needed to be done behind the scenes.  I am hoping to shoot another music video, have my clothing line ready and throw a record release party at hopefully multiple venues throughout Southern Cali.  Its the hustle that must be done in order for my audience to grow.  If you are interested in helping out, please contact me.  I have a street team that works on promoting my music, but we can use all the help we can get.  Make the movement stronger so the world can hear my voice.  

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a spectacular day...

Gigz

You can listen and download my music for FREE from your phone or computer right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment