Monday, May 13, 2013

Feel good music...



I want my music to take you to a special place.  I want it to put you in a good mood and relax you.  There is usually a story and I am trying to get my point across.  Usually my point of view comes from a neutral position.  Mainly a positive influence.  No bad vibes here baby. Take the opportunity to listen to my music and pay attention to my lyrics.  I consider myself an excellent lyricist.  I just have a special way with words I guess.  I try and paint a picture so you can relate to my words and visualize a story in your mind capturing your heightened awareness.  Whether I am writing songs on guitar or working with my producer, its all about the music and lyrics.  It needs to be something that you can groove to and sing along to.  I want you to be able to come to my shows and sing along with me while I am performing.  The music has to be meaningful in my opinion.  It should relate to you on a personal level.  

With that said, don't let anyone get you down. Turn to the music.  Have a great day and thank you for stopping by...

Gigz

You can listen and download my music for FREE right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment