Thursday, May 16, 2013

The things we do for people...

Two of the people who I cherish with my life.

  The things we do out of kindness for people.  One of my neighbors had a really tragic event go down yesterday.  Of all the people near us, she came to us.  Sheila and I totally saved the day.  It feels good to do positive things for people.  It was like a miracle waiting to happen.  Sheila and I were in deep conversation about something important...then a knock on the door.  We sprang into action as if we had supernatural powers prepared to use our forces against the villains of negative energy.  We succeeded in our mission. 

Good Karma

?

What will you do today to save the day and use the forces of energy in your human nature?
We are all capable of doing this.


Thank you for stopping by today...have a great one

Aloha

A.G.

Brand new videos of me performing new songs live on acoustic guitar right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment