Friday, May 3, 2013

When the groove sounds right


The way a song comes together is an awesome journey.  It all starts out as as an idea.  The creativity that sparks in your brain.  The strumming of the guitar to the sound of the bass drum.  Thump...thump, just like a heartbeat.  The miraculous potential for life being breathed out in every breath of our lungs.  Add the different colors of instruments and give it that reggae vibration.  Please remember, I can make all various types of music.  I love doing it all.

Sometimes the way things happen are all as planned.  If I never started working on my hip hop, then I would have never made the connections I needed to get where I am today.  I love playing my guitar and writing songs.  I can always see the bigger picture.  The finished product is amazing.  I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.  It is all the work we put into things prior to this present moment.  Your here on my website for a reason and everything you have done up to this point has gotten you here.  I am glad you stopped by...

Let your imagination soar today.  Dream your biggest dreams and don't be shy to go chasing what your after.  No one can stop us but ourselves.  Live on and experience everything life has to offer.

I can't wait to release this music...your gonna love it

Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment