Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day


Wanna wish all the father's a happy father's day.  Life changes when we procreate.  Well I at least would hope so.  Caring for your child is love.  The vibrational frequencies from children are very high because their life is filled with joy.  The simplest of things can make a child laugh.  I am speaking on behalf of my son who is three years old.  Such a fun loving bowl of laughter he is.  My son makes me feel more responsible for life, since I must care for him as well.  Even though he lives two and a half hours away I still send energy his way.  I chose to quit drinking so I can be at my best for my son.  I wanna set a very good example that he can follow on his own path.  I want to make sure he gets all he needs to live a very nice and comfortable life.  I want him to enjoy knowledge and reach for the stars because anything is attainable in life.  With a dream, a goal, and motivation can take you a long ways.  Inspire everyone...

May your day go in peace and thank you for stopping by...

One Love

Sun Fire


No comments:

Post a Comment