Thursday, June 6, 2013

Let the imagination wander


The world is a beautiful place with so much opportunity.  Don't take life for granted.  Get the creativity flowing and see what your maximum potential is.  Everyone of us is here to offer something to the universe.  It is up to us to discover what it is we are meant to do.  My life has begun to turn me into a person who wants to help people.  With my music and my writing.  Its what I love to do.  I have always wanted my life to be this way since I was a child.  It changed as I got older.  During high school I wanted to go to West Point Military Academy.  I got nominated by Congressman Elton Gallagley to have my choice at either West Point or The Air Force Academy.  I didn't go because I scored too low on my SAT.  As you know my life did not turn out that way.  But it is okay because there is nothing I have regrets about.  I had the opportunity to graduate from U.C. Irvine Anteaters baby.  I have had the opportunity to travel and experience different cultures.  Life has been amazing.  And now I get to create beautiful music.  Its the opportunity of a lifetime.  Its funny how life seems to turn out, but we are always evolving.  Contributing to the universe all of our thoughts and emotions.  I hope you are contributing your part of good energy.  Feed off of my energy and grow your aura even larger so others can feed off of you.  See everything in motion because everything is alive.  Human nature is real.  Be kind and let your soul relax.

Sun Fire has spoken, may your day go in peace...





No comments:

Post a Comment