Monday, June 3, 2013

Pleasure and pain


Sometimes we must confront our fears and face them head on.  No matter what the challenge is we must thrive to overcome the obstacles life throws at us.  From the minimum to the maximum, we deal with these issues.  How will you deal with them?  Will you combat the negative energy?  Its all in your frame of mind of how to approach these situations.  It could all be a sign that things are not on the right course.  A message the universe is sending to you that things must change.   Go outside for a walk and enjoy the beauty of nature.  Appreciate all the good things in your life and use the negative forces as a guiding tool of what you don't want in life.  I know what I don't want.  I don't want people trying to leach off of me.  I want independence from the programmed subconscious thoughts that have been in my life since birth.  I am working at rewiring my brain to only focus on the positive events in my life.  Everything that happens in life matters on how you perceive each situation good and bad.  There is always an opportunity that arises with each situation.  You make the choice.  I know what I want out of life...what do you want?

I want the truth.  I want the knowledge.  I want the key to freedom.  I want peace, joy and love.

Sun Fire has spoken, thank you for stopping by.

You can download my album Good Karma on itunes and amazon right here:




No comments:

Post a Comment