Monday, July 22, 2013


I was really looking forward for this week to start.  I mean geez I was awake at 4:50 am.  Wide awake, feeling completely rested.  I can just feel there is something special about this week that I had to get an early start.  My birthday falls on the 30th of this month.  Eight days and counting down.  I have no idea why this month is going by so fast.  The year is going by so quickly that I just had to go into autopilot to keep up.  A lot of soul searching has gone on this year along with my sobriety.  So much more clarity and perspective than I have ever felt in my life.  And I live a healthy lifestyle.  I gotta make sure that I will be around a long time for my son, providing him with all the insight on becoming a man.  I may not get to see him as much as I'd like to, but financially he is taken care of.  I couldn't ask for a better situation because I am happy and just going with the flow of things.  A lot of my success this year has come with the help of my woman.  She sure knows how to keep me focused and dedicated to the task at hand.  She is my muse and has given me so much inspiration to write.  She makes me better and allows me to grasp onto my dreams without a doubt in my mind.  She makes me feel special and loved like no one else before her.  Life is good and I am thankful for having such a strong support system.  Family is everything. Stay dedicated my friends.

One Love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment