Friday, July 5, 2013

Shadows in the shade


I am an ordinary man living life.  I am nothing less nor anything more.  I am a human being doing my best to survive in the world.  I am not rich in material value, but I am very wealthy when it comes to experience.  Sometimes I feel like I could be another 10 years older, its just perspective from my point of view.  Bottom line, our experiences shape our knowledge and wisdom.  How wealthy are you?  

I have all the basic necessities I need to survive.  I do my best to try and limit myself to things that I do need and not just things that I want.  I need happiness and peace to put my soul at ease.  Everyday is priceless and must be lived up to its potential.  My personal situation causes this type of lifestyle.  But that's a whole other story for a different day.  Today feels great.  I woke up with no bad dreams, I did not sleep walk, I woke up next to the woman I love, our animals were already waiting for me to wake up, I mean seriously life is awesome.  And the rent is paid on time.  To be honest with you, I am proud of myself for being responsible...finally...

For those who really know me, I'm sure they know exactly what I'm talking about.

Last thing...so much love for my son.  I'm building my empire brick by brick so I can begin to leave behind my legacy for my son to carry on.

One love,

Sun Fire


No comments:

Post a Comment