Friday, July 19, 2013

The Day After...

                          Photo: Sheila Louise

The show was fun and I had a great time.  I am glad for those of you who made it out last night.  I've watched some of the footage of the show and it sounds great.  So it was a job well done.  I hope you enjoyed some of the new material as well, "Red Dress" and "Compromise." Can't wait to do it again.  It shall be fun.  That's what this is all about, having fun.  I live a blessed life and I am thankful things are the way they are.  Just gotta keep reaching for the stars.  Hopefully I can do my next show in San Diego.  Now that will be super fun.  A majority of my friends live in San Diego so it will be great to reconnect.  I hope everyone enjoys their Friday and all goes well into the weekend.  

Go in peace my friends...one love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment