Friday, August 30, 2013

Keep on climbing

Lately life has been so rewarding. Today we're back in the studio knocking out vocal tracks. Im gonna put everything I got into the vocals and hopefully my voice is worn out by the end of the day.  I want you to feel the emotion coming from my soul as I unleash the lyrics. We are submitting these songs to the radio so they must be at that level of professional quality. We still must mix and send the tracks off to get mastered.  We are taking our time on these songs. These are the best of the best of my music. And I wrote these songs. The music and lyrics are all by me and my guitar. Remember I am a song writer and all of my material is original. Lets just see how far this music thing will go. Thank you for all your support and I am proud of my music. I raised the bar.

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment