Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stay ready and you aint gotta get ready

                                                                  Photo: Sheila Louise

The caption on the photo says it all.  Well that place for me is the studio.  A place that feels like home.  Perfect vibes for being creative and artistic.  It feels good to be going back in the studio and continuing work on my album, It's All Good.  There is nothing to rush, its all about taking your time and making it flawless.  This is gonna be my masterpiece.  My gift to you for being such a great audience.  I have selected some of the best musicians, producers and engineers to help see my vision.  The caliber of work we are aiming for is to be focused and paying attention to detail.  Something that will make your soul dance to the tunes of the melody.  This work will show my range as an artist and a visionary.  If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

One love,

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment