Monday, September 30, 2013

Back to the grind

What an amazing weekend that has just passed.  Great times with great people. I couldn't have asked for better friends or family. I am very proud of my younger brother Frankie Gigz who placed 2nd in a triathlon. We Garcia's definitely love our training. We do what we love and we love what we do. There is stil plenty of downtime til the next show so I am definitely taking advantage.  Now with the album being done written.  I can focus on rehearsals. And get ready to go into the studio again. Slowly but surely we'll get to the destination.  Life is not a race but it sure feels good to get to the finish line. Life is great so take advantage of the fact that you are alive. Live it up.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment