Thursday, September 5, 2013

Find a compromise

Its been a nice little break but its time to get back to work in the studio. Which is kinda nice because after not going into the studio you start to miss it. At least thats how I feel. The studio is my 2nd home.  Its a place where I can be creative as possible with no restrictions.  The world is our canvas to draw on with whatever your creativity leads you to. Im glad all the material is going in the right direction.  Its a great feeling when something you write on guitar turns Into this beautiful song and you know it sounds the way you intended it to sound. Its all about the chemistry with the people your working with. Everything needs to mesh well together. I am one happy guy right now. Dreams are now reality and all my hard work is finally starting to pay off. Im glad I never gave up when people doubted me and said I won't make it. Because I have made it and have been successful for many years.  Thank you for all of your support.

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment