Monday, September 9, 2013

Life without music

Well even though the weather doesn't feel like it, Summer has come to an end. Now we are transitioning into Fall. The days feel like they are going much faster. I start my days early but it still feels like time flies by. Brick by brick we are working on my album and putting all the pieces together. It feels like I'm holding the golden ticket. But I have damn well earned it. Just this year alone I have accomplished more than ever. Sheila thinks my aura is very healthy right now and I am manifesting everything I put my mind to. There is a good possibility that we will be opening up for Pepper at the Ventura Theater in October.  Now that would be a very awesome opportunity. Thank you for all your love and support. 

One love

Sun Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment