Saturday, September 28, 2013

Rise and shine

Well I feel recharged and rejuvenated ready for what the day brings.  Were having a friendly bbq today to watch the fights and hang with my groomsmen.  Discuss wedding details. And just catch up on life.  Everyone thinks ojai is so far away its hard to get people out here. But I do believe the friends are catching on and realize just how beautiful it is out here and how much positive energy this place brings to you.  Hey if it worked for me it can work for anybody.  Trust me I never thought I could change my bad habits, but love and change goes along a long way. That is why I choose sheila to be my wife. The first woman to teach me the real meaning of love. Unconditional love. Thank you for introducing this calm beautiful lifestyle I have. Your the perfect partner for me baby. I love you.

Onelove

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment