Sunday, October 27, 2013

Crowd control

Buckle up your seatbelt it's gonna be an exciting ride. I have so much energy to exute today. I will play between 14-16 songs today. Depends what time I wrap up. I wanna thank Rooster Ra for opening the show for me. Expect the unexpected today because I switched it up a little bit on some of the songs. Just wanna show my range as an artist. I'll be singing and rapping today on my guitar.  Its gonna be a great show that you don't want to miss.

Stay on your toes because you never know what could happen. Simply adjust to each situation accordingly. Fool proof if I can do it so can you. I wish you well on your journey and hope you have a beautiful day filled with love. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment