Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dedication and desire

Do you have the power to live the law of attraction or live in the now? Two of the greatest lessons I have had the opportunity to learn. There are so many books that can offer you assistance. I began my journey in 2008 when I read Exodus a biography of Bob Marley. Then I read living the law of attraction and that's when I noticed the change. After reading The power of now I was awakened to a whole new dimension. I felt unstoppable on this journey. But then my mental illness crushed me. It took me a long 3 years to gain this wisdom back. Its a matter of retraining your mind and the way it works. All the information is out there. I recommend Kala Ambrose as well. She is a very great teacher. If I can come back from broke and homeless and living with a mental illness, I believe anything is possible. If I can do it so can you. All you need is a dream and the will power. Stay strong and thank you for stopping by.  One love.

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment