Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Forever young

How old are you? Do you feel 10 years younger or 10 years older? Do you take care of yourself physically and mentally? I know so many questions but you must ask yourself, are you doing the best you can? Everyday I try and make sure I get proper rest and stay active. Running, hiking, pull ups, push ups, weights and meditation. I will have to admit that I am in better shape now than I have been my whole life and I am 32. Im very impressed by all the time I have put into my health. Even having a good diet makes such a huge difference in the world. Life just turns and the world just burns. Do what is necessary to keep your mind clear and live with vitality. It can start everyday by just taking a walk. It is as simple as that. C'mon now you know we all want to look good.
Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace. Nothing but love and positive vibes I am sending your way.

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment