Friday, October 4, 2013

Nothing better than waking up feeling ALIVE

Usually the first moment I wake up and get going, I think about the people I love. Glad to be able to keep sending positive energy to the universe. The cycle of life that responds to your every thought and move. Family is the most important thing we have in life. Caring for our children, parents, siblings, etc. I want them to know my life is good and I am acting like a grown man handling his business. I pour my heart and soul into this blog just like my music. Just trying to keep it honest. You are in for a treat. Once the new music is complete we will be dropping singles of the best music I have ever done. I've been doing music long enough to know when you got a hit record. And so far all 11 songs have all the potential in the world. Thank you for your continued support and for stopping by the blog. The audience keeps growing.

Onelove

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment