Sunday, October 13, 2013

Slowly but surely we'll get there.

I hope you enjoy the old picture of my native family.  That picture is from 2000. My going away party for UC IRVINE. Its been 13 years since that  day had passed and I remember it like yesterday.  My family was so proud of me being the first Garcia to head off to college. I may have had a few bumps in the road, but overall I've prevailed. I have come so far that I deserve the love everyone does in life. Make true choices and the world will respond truthfully. Its all in good faith and karma. I know I have suffered enough and I feel the repercussions have been felt. The time is now for us to take our lives back stand up for what we believe In. Last minute cancelation by my opening act so I will be performing all afternoon 3-6pm at Beachcomber Tavern in Silverstrand. Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you there.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment