Saturday, November 23, 2013

Aloha Saturday

Aloha my friends.  I hope your weekend starts off right.  Make it special. Life is too short to take any time of our life for granted. Life is beautiful and the only thing thats real is love. I moved to Ojai for its beauty.  As soon as I stepped up my game everything began to change. Sending out my energy to the universe so it will respond. I've been indulging on books and reading to help expand my mind. The brain is a muscle and like any muscle you must keep them strong.  We are dynamic human beings capable of anything. We have the power speech which makes us so intelligent. Appreciate these gifts and use them towards your life. You can fulfill your dreams. Don't let anyone or anything stop you.  Imagine a world filled with people like us. Positive and inspirational people helping one another.  Sharing the world together. World peace is possible. Thank you for stopping by.  May your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment