Thursday, November 21, 2013

Guardian Angel

I feel grateful today for being alive. I have an abundance of love in my life. I want to share that with you. In hopes that you will do the same. I want us as human beings to accept one another regardless of anything. There are many kind people in this world from all walks of life. Regardless of any differences we are all one. We need to understand that peace in the world is possible. I don't wanna hurt anyone. No one is hurting me. Stop and realize that we all are good people. The hidden parts of us must be revealed. Peel back layers of the onion. Smile today for me and see how many people respond to you. Its contagious. You are a great audience and I always aim to keep you updated with goodness. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Sun Fire aka Giizis Ishkode aka Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment