Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Good people great human beings

Doesn't it feel so good to be alive. Waking up and taking that big breathe of air. Yes we have survived another day. Be thankful for life. I know I feel good and I want you to feel the same way. December is beginning to open with an abundance of love. It's good karma. Do great things for people and the universe will respond. Take it one day at a time. Remember only the good is real. Gain some perspective on life and remember everything it took to get where you are today. Its a new day and I want you to shine like the star you are. Don't take life for granted. It is too short. Make sure to appreciate all that you have. Don't sweat the small stuff. Live and learn from your mistakes. It only makes you wiser. This is my gift to you. May your day go in peace.

One Love

Abel Garcia

You can listen to my music right here:

http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment