Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Good times

You know I just got goosebumps earlier when I was reflecting on how good this year has been. Such a 180 twist from
2012. Im about to finish my 2nd album this year. The creativity and inspiration has been at an all time high. This year has been so good to me. I could not look back feeling regrets. No more of that negative thinking. My environment is positive and I truly feel blessed to be able accomplish great things. Maybe its just good karma. A boomerang.  The law of attraction. Who knows...but it sure feels good. Alot more smiles and less tears. The good outweighs the bad and life aint too shabby when you appreciate what you have. Be grateful and humble. The key to a positive life. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment