Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Consequences

Well today is the day I must turn myself in for some trouble I got in 2012. Nothing too serious. It was for a DUI. Thank the lord for everything because I got house arrest after fighting this case for over a year. I am good to no one if I am in jail. I did this so my music career would not suffer. That's how real it gets to me. Music is how I make my living, so the music must live on. I apologize for my actions and I must do the time. 58 days of house arrest. That is alot more manageable than 150 days in jail. A lot of people behind the scenes helped make this happen. I wanna thank you all for your support and I will not let this situation set me back. We got new music on the way and trust me it is really good. The timing of everything worked itself out and allowed me to focus on the music. Please continue your support by stopping by my music page and enjoy the music. Thank you for stopping by and may your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

You can listen to my music here:
http://reverbnation.com/abelgigz
Or
http://youtube.com/abelgigz

No comments:

Post a Comment