Thursday, January 2, 2014

I am a rich man

I am not rich in material wealth because money does not make you happy. I am rich when it comes to an abundance of love. I don't need an exorbitant amount of money. I just want to be able to pay the rent, the bills and keep food on the table. As long as I can keep doing that and being responsible for my family, than yes I am rich. Money is not the answer to most problems. Having a support system is. Surround yourself with positive people so the energy can flow between you all. Bounce off ideas to one another and see where it takes you.  Most beautiful things in life are free. Simple things that we tend to take advantage of. So enjoy life and all the beautiful things you are blessed with. Everything extra is just an incentive. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment