Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dedication and desire

I have spent countless amounts of energy in the studio and rehearsing to get the music where it needs to be. The music needs to fit and be tight. It layman terms it needs to be perfect.  But there are slight imperfections that makes the music stand out. This is my livelihood and I am very blessed to have such an amazing team who is very supportive. I cannot even begin to fathom the fact that I get to work with the legendary multi platinum producer Ronnie King. I am thankful we have an unbreakable bond and we understand one another creatively. My message is that you can't let opportunities like this ever pass you by. When you are presented with a chance to take your career to the next level go for it. Things like this don't along come everyday. So when the doors of opportunity open, leap in and don't look back. Everything happens for a reason, nothing is coincidental. It's fate. I hope this motivates you. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment