Sunday, February 9, 2014

Don't give up on love

Sometimes relationships can have their speed bumps. Its just apart of life. Even though we try to make things perfect, sometimes emotions get the best of us. Regardless of the situation don't give up. The drama shall soon pass. I am a passionate person and hopeless romantic. I can honestly say I have found my soul mate. Our connection is deeper than anything I have ever felt in my life. So when things don't go as smoothly as I would like. I fight for my relationship to survive. I know sometimes we can be in unhealthy situations and when there is abuse, yes you must move on. But don't sweat the small stuff and give up so easily. When I had met my fiancé, it was at a time when I had already given up on love. But a random encounter changed my life course forever after that night. I remember it like it was yesterday. And how it felt to love again. It wasn't easy to get where we are today.  But the struggle and the fight was all worth it. We both helped one another evolve as human beings and it gave us the freedom to live any life we wanted. We have been non stop supporters of each other and our dreams came true. Don't ever give up on love because trust me there is someone in this world thats just been waiting for someone like you to come along. With that said thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment