Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Life is about taking risks

Sometimes when you want to pursue things that there is a great chance the odds are stacked against you,  don't be afraid. Life is all about taking risks. I know the norm is to find a good job and getting health benefits. But that type of lifestyle is not for me. I wanted to chase after a dream that I've had since I was 4 years old. But I didn't start chasing that dream until I was about 25 years old. I did what I figured was thing to do. I went to UC Irvine and got my education to pursue the opportunity to become a lawyer. But after a few months I realized that was not what I wanted to do. I bought my first guitar when I was 19 years old. I always wanted to learn to play guitar, so I did. Now 13 years later it has become my career. The basis of my story is this...
You never know what you are capable of unless you are willing to step out of your comfort zone and take a chance. With that said thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment