Saturday, March 15, 2014

As the world turns

I hope for one day that we can all live in peace. Side by side, from all walks of life. We are all one kind Human kind. We are all one regardless of our roots. We must harness the universe to manifest this needed equality throughout the world. One day at a time, I hope my music can spark a change in the way we live. We can all be better human beings towards one another. I just use music as a tool to bring upon that change. Listen closely to the lyrics and music and see the vision your mind interprets. Brick by brick is my method. As long as I can at least touch someone musically everyday then its mission accomplished. I do not seek fame or fortune. Nonetheless I just want to impact the world on a global scale. It is possible to unite harmoniously with music, society as a whole. That is what music is to me. With that said thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment