Monday, March 31, 2014

Remain Optimistic

There is one way of life that can make you strong minded...optimism. The concept of life is that in the end everything will work itself out. I'll tell you I've been in some bad situations where everything seems hopeless. But there goes that sweet underrated part of my soul telling me, everything will be okay. I'm here. I'm alive. I made it. So I can look forward to being a survivor. Besides that, life is so precious you don't want to get caught up in the mundane routine of negative energy, thoughts and feelings. We should feel blessed and fortunate for that breath of air that we take advantage of.  There is so many parts of the body in motion just to keep you alive. That's a beautiful thing about us as human beings. Forget yesterday's troubles and live in the moment. Take a breath and realize that everything will be okay. It could always be worse. So appreciate everything you love.  Enjoy your day.  Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment