Saturday, April 19, 2014

For the people

The realization has begun to start kicking in that my life is for and dedicated to the people. Honestly I don't live for myself anymore. The music I write is meant to have an impact on society and to cause a change for the better. I really like it being this way because I work to make the world a better place. Brick by brick, one person at a time. I do not seek material wealth. I do want to be rich financially, I want to be rich in terms of life and the beauty that's apart of it. I want to give a voice to those who are not being heard. I want to advocate for a better life and equality across the world. To me that is a life worth living. No need for excess. Just give me a simple life and I'll be happy. With that said, thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment