Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Keep it simple

What matters to me most is that my music makes a difference in people's lives. I hope to enrich your soul and put your mind at ease. I want my music to comfort you when times seem tough. I want my music to help you enjoy the goodness of life as well. When I write music I dig deep within my soul and it usually starts with one line that comes to my mind. And then I sing the line and grab my guitar. It's funny because my hands already seem to know what chords on the guitar I want to play. It happens really fast. I grab some blank sheets of paper and my law of attraction book and begin the writing process. At this part of the process I feel a sense of being in the atmosphere. And I just write. I'm so thankful that I have this quality and I can write music. I am grateful to have such a great audience. It makes it all so much better. Music is love. Thank you for stopping by.  May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment