Saturday, April 5, 2014

Make sense

We all have a choice when it comes to life. How do you choose to live? We can either be good or bad. I am glad that I'm at the point in my life where all I want to do is good and inspire people. I have a great life and I don't look to the past to judge myself. Honestly I am just glad that I survived. I guess it's all about maturing and making better choices. Learning from the mistakes and moving on. There is nothing else I can do. I hope to inspire you along with many others to live a better life. I want my music to help make an impact on the planet. One day at a time. Be the spark that causes change for the better. It makes you feel good to be happy and positive. Enjoy your weekend. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment