Sunday, April 27, 2014

The movement

To me my music is more than just music, it's a movement. It's about causing change and inspiring people to make a difference in the world. I want the world to be a better place for our children and our grand children. The time for change is now. We must learn from our mistakes in the past and try to not repeat them. I push for world peace and diplomacy. War does not achieve anything except death and destruction. I have an opportunity to reach the masses and spread a clear and concise message. If we all worked together and learn from the past, peace is possible...
Just give peace a chance
So civilization can last
We can't wash away the blood that's on our hands
The time is now for us to take a stand.

Peaceful Unity

Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment