Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aloha Tuesday...Humbled Momentum


Keep the drive alive and refuse to settle for mediocrity...

Persistence pays off...

Work hard for what you want in life, because once you believe it, you can achieve it.

Earlier, I had a lengthy conversation with a great friend of mine, DJ Chop, who also works in the music industry. We have both broken our plateaus and are on an adventure of taking this music to the next level. I am very proud to know that my friends are motivated and persistent like myself and we can share and relate on all of our success present and future.

Humbleness, has been the major ingredient with all of my success. I know I am talented and have a gift that no one else possesses, but reality... A Cocky Artist, Won't Make Me A Better Artist. Sincerely, if you know you have the best skills at whatever it is you do, then let your skills do the talking.

Aloha,

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment