Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I mean no harm baby...promises


A Promise is a Promise...

I have reason to expose myself in my music, as raw and uncut, 200% pure Abel Gigz. Expect nothing less. Why paint a picture of a life I never lived? So lame. I felt like letting it all hangout today my people. Its a matter of respect for myself, my supporters and new people joining the movement everyday. Why compromise?

As my life improves and change occurs, I will speak on it. Whatever it is that feeds my inspiration, I follow that feeling. I then create a story, which will be relative to the world. Simple is better. If no one can relate to you, then whats the point.

I mean no harm with my music. It may be offending at times, but I get the most satisfaction with pushing the limits on what should be said. Fearless...

Aloha Wednesday...

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment