Friday, September 25, 2009

All or nothing...



I am the type of person who gets over things very quickly when someone does me wrong. Throughout my life, I have realized people tend to make the same mistakes twice. Usually proving themselves as untrustworthy.

Not that I am perfect and I am sure that I have made the same mistakes...but I do not repeat the same mistakes knowing the consequences...

Life is all about improving, learning all the information that's out there and doing everything humanly possible before you die. Remember that is solely my opinion...

These are some of the basic principals I try and live by continually, day in and day out...I mean why not try and do it all while you got the chance.

I have never truly betrayed anyone in my life...

I am a great guy and will confidently boast about myself when it comes to character...

I let my actions do my speaking...why speak of something unless your already doing it...

I do my best to weed out the bad people...but nonetheless people still let you down. Its like my father told as a child, "Son, you will have a only a few true friends in life that you can count on one hand."

I have a lot of great acquaintances and business relationships, but a few genuine friendships with people I can trust with my life.

Money, greed, sex, drugs, betrayal, jail, scandal, infidelity, power, jealousy, and robbery are all examples of some the reasons why I have parted ways with many of the scandalous people in my life. None of those examples lead to anything good...the first half my 20's were a rapid path of self destruction.

Wherever it is you are in your life right now, take a moment to consider who you may be hurting and turn to your true friends when you need a place to go...and if you struggle with that and all else fails...turn to the music...

Aloha Friday,

Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment