Thursday, September 17, 2009

Communication is the key to success


In order for us to get what we want, we have to communicate our needs to the universe. The universe will respond accordingly. You want love. Give love. You want drama. Give drama.

It is the Law of Attraction...

Communication wonders are important in getting your perspective heard. Its like writing a song...
How are people going to understand my side of the story? Have I painted a picture for you to vision what exactly is the topic at hand? Am I making sense to the person I am speaking to?

It is a great way to keep your character sharp. People will pay attention when you speak and respect your opinion. Improvement of communication skills will attract the type of people you want in your life. Maintaining a positive attitude plays a major role overall.

I do my best to communicate my needs to get what I need to live a simple life...

Be easy...

Aloha,

Abel G.

Btw...Don't trip on the chick...she looks hot with the megaphone

No comments:

Post a Comment